F My pregnancy-will-humble-you challenge - My Local Adventures Blog

My pregnancy-will-humble-you challenge

The #pregnancywillhumbleyou trend reminded me of the changes I have experienced in my life in general since I became a mom. My routine, lifestyle, goals and body have changed with the most remarkable change being my body and my fashion style. 



Before and after Motherhood | My transformation


Before motherhood, I was so invested in self-care and looking peng. My pictures at the time can tell. 
 
Before and after Motherhood | My transformation

Three years later, motherhood has taken the most of my time, energy and focus and here we are. Still peng but in a motherly way.

Before and after Motherhood | My transformation

There are moms who are able to keep looking good and young during pregnancy and seriously, I wonder how they do it.

Changes during pregnancy, childbirth and care are major and I'm still recovering from these things. 

 I want to look the way I looked before but I realized it will take a lot of work and discipline. today I was thinking to myself that it takes a decision, determination and hard work to go back to look as peng as I was or even better. I'm willing to do what it takes but working on a program or routine run by my kids makes things even more complicated. 

I'm not making excuses trust me. I feel bad when people say mothers use kids as an excuse to let themselves go because as a mom it's not easy and it takes extra effort to take care of yourself when you have kids. 

So I'm making the effort to look peng and increase the efforts as I get used to it. It's like learning something new and I'm sure the outcome will motivate me to do more. 

Are you a mom or a mom to be? This post is not to make you afraid but to let you into the reality of the mental and physical influence motherhood can have on your appearance.

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment