F Sivoderm Pomade Review | Beauty Product Review - My Local Adventures Blog

Sivoderm Pomade Review | Beauty Product Review

This review has been long overdue because I have used this product for years and it's natural that I share my thoughts on it. Let's do this.

Sivoderm Pomade Review | Beauty Product Review


What is Sivoderm pomade?


Sivoderm Pomade Review | Beauty Product Made In Cameroon


Sivoderm is a skincare cream made to treat skin problems like acne, eczema, itches, bites, fungi and skin infections. It treats by cleaning and drying up the affected area.
 


Texture


Sivoderm Pomade Review | Beauty Product Made In Cameroon


Sivoderm has a cream white colour and a thick creamy texture.

How is Sivoderm on the skin?


Sivoderm Pomade Review | Beauty Product Made In Cameroon

Sivoderm has a hot menthol sensation on the skin when applied. It may provoke tears. But it cools down after a few minutes. 

Is Sivoderm pomade effective?


Sivoderm Pomade Review | Beauty Product Made In Cameroon


Yes, Sivoderm is effective in treating acne or skin blemishes. It reduces oil on the skin (face). It softens the face as it removes dead and dry skin cells. It stops and reduces itches from bites (mosquitoes and others) when applied and helps affected areas to heal fast.

Things to not do with Sivoderm



Sivoderm Pomade Review | Beauty Product Made In Cameroon


- Don't use below your eye area. The skin there is fragile and it may burn you.

- Don't let it enter your eyes.

- Don't overuse it. It may dry your skin and cause it to become twisted or peeled. Use it once or at most twice a week on your face. But for particular issues like bites you can use it daily only on the affected spots until it heals. 

- Don't use it on or around your genitals.

Directions to use Sivoderm



Sivoderm Pomade Review | Beauty Product Made In Cameroon


- Wash your face properly, preferably with soap and pat dry.

- Moisturize your face with any natural oil

- Apply the Sivoderm pomade evenly on your face, neck or chest.

- Massage gently. 

- Leave it on your face or skin until it no longer feels hot on your skin. 

- Wipe with a disposable wipe (because it is hard to wash out)

- Wash your face with soap to clean out any remaining product on your face or skin. 

- Moisturize properly.



Do I recommend Sivoderm?



Sivoderm Pomade Review | Beauty Product Made In Cameroon


Yes, I do recommend this product. Like I said before, I have used it for years and it works. 

How much is Sivoderm in the market?


Sivoderm Pomade Review | Beauty Product Made In Cameroon


Sivoderm costs between 700 and 800 FCFA in cosmetic shops in Cameroon.
 

CONVERSATION

35 Comments:

  1. Please what to do I overused it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reduce how much to use it to about once or twice a week.

      Delete
  2. I have the powder version of this. I have used it twice this week now and i have slept with it on once. I normally put it on before I sleep. Is it fine to sleep with the powder on or am i supposed to wash it off? If not I know not to sleep with it on at night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      I don't know the product you are refering to. But I don't think sleeping with it is a good idea. Except it is written on the product.

      Delete
  3. Does sivoderm cream clears black spots from pimples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This product is not very effective with clearing darkspots but check out other Sivoderm products like the lotion to see if it clears dark spots from pimples

      Delete
  4. Does sivoderm cream treat white patches?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does this cream treats topical steroid withdrawal symptoms i.e the rashes and the itches from it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it doesn't. You may have to see a dermatologist to treat the side effects.

      Delete
  6. I applied on my neck and now my neck itches even after I stopped applying. Please what do I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good thing you stopped using it because the itches may mean an allergy to the product. Just give time for the itches to stop.

      Delete
  7. Does sivoderm pomade treat Eczema because i have Eczema all over my face may because of the water I am using to bath 🥺🥺 please how can can I treat the eczema

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can use it for eczema. Just apply it as indicated in the review. Eczema is a skin problem that is also found in blood sometimes especially when it is advanced. You should also try to treat it internally. See a doctor who can prescribe appropriate medication for that.

      Delete
  8. I have fungi in my body and it pops out as pimples on my face. Can I use this sivoderm for it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but you need to treat the fungi in you. If not you may over use the sivoderm and it may not help you much. Consult a doctor and treat the fungi internally then use sividerm to treat the one on the skin. This will give you a better result.

      Delete
  9. Does sivoderm darkenes the face

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do I apply it on my face because I have some other creams to use on my face
    Should I use my cleanser before using the sifoderm or after using

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can use your cleanser before because it is important that your face is clean when applying sivoderm. But make sure you clean your face with water after using the cleanser to avoid any reaction. If it's a natural cleanser like oil you can leave it on your face before applying sivoderm but if it's a cleanser that is composed of products you are not sure of then wash it off first.

      Delete
  11. Does it work for white heads
    I don’t have a cleanser or oil
    Can I just using it after washing my face with my face wash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can use it for whiteheads. Yes you can use after your face wash but do moisturize your face after washing off the sivoderm

      Delete
  12. Please how long can SIVODERM cure dark spots from pimples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. It varies with people and the cause of the pimples. But you should start seeing results after a few days.

      Delete
  13. I didn't no I had to wash the Sivoderm after some time. Now my face feels and look really dry. What must I do now please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I advice you stop using it for a while and use moisturizing products on your face until it's back to normal.

      Delete
  14. How many times can someone use the cream and when is the best time to use it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once or twice a week though it depends on the intensity of the problem. Just make sure you don't use it too much because it will dry your skin. You can use it in the morning or evening. Don't forget to wash your face well after use.

      Delete
  15. I just bought it though I want to know the best cream to remove stretch marks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is it ok to wash you face whit shower soap before applaing sivoderm

    ReplyDelete
  17. Should i apply it in the morning and in the night and is it ok if i use the shower soap palmolive

    ReplyDelete
  18. Does it work for sunburn

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have some tiny dots like rashes on my neck down to my chest, then started seeing them on my face, so i bought Sivoderm. I have been using it twice everyday for five days now, morning and night; I even sleep with it. Recently, i discovered mild itching on my neck, chest and face after a while.
    Is this because I do not wash it off? and How can i tell its working? Because, i think i am having more acne breakouts and the rashes too on a particular side of my face popping out.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I used it on my eyes area..that’s the side of my eyes,now it’s all dried up and soft and looking burnt and twisted..what do I do pls?

    ReplyDelete