F How I use sivoderm to treat my face | Face care routine - My Local Adventures Blog

How I use sivoderm to treat my face | Face care routine

Hi lovelies,


It's Saturday and since I had more time this morning I decided to do my facial. Then I remembered that though I have reviewed the sivoderm pommade, I haven't done a separate post showing you guys how I use it step by step. That's what I'm doing in this post and also show you the products I use alongside the pommade. 


How I use sivoderm pommade


I start by cleaning my face well. Sometimes I wash my face with soap then I use my sivoderm face lotion to wipe it. And other times I just wipe my face with the lotion when my face is not very dirty or oily. The aim is to get my face to be as clean as possible so that the product works better. 



Next I oil my face well with an essential oil. You can use coconut oil, olive oil or any other essential oil. I used the lemon essential oil from Nemalia cosmetics. I do this to avoid burns and dryness during the process.


Then I apply my sivoderm pommade generously on my face and neck. Remember to always include your neck in the process even in the previous stages of washing and oiling. Avoid rubbing the pommade around your eye area. That part of your face is fragile and can easily be burnt by the product. The pommade has a hot menthol feel on the skin. I let the sivoderm pommade stay on my face until it stops feeling hot. During this time I made breakfast for my kids (pancakes) and by the time I was done with their breakfast it had stopped feeling hot so it was time to wipe it off. 




To clean it up I use cotton pads and my sivoderm lotion. You can use alcool instead if you have it. If you don't have any of them use tissue paper to wipe it off then wash your face with soap and water. It's important to clean your face properly to get all the pommade out. 


After cleaning my face, I use a scrub to exfoliate my skin. I have two scrubs I use but this Saturday I decided to use Calliderm gommage corporel. On other days I use sivoderm scrub, it all depends on my mood and which one I think is necessary for my skin at the moment. Any scrub you have or need is fine even if it's a homemade scrub. 




After scrubbing I wash my face and if there's any other treatment I want to use or add I do it at this stage. I didn't do that today but on some other days I use honey or sea salt or a face mask or a medicated/treating soap. 

Then I oil my face with my essential oil and that's it. You can use your face oils or treatment products at this point just make sure you use products that moisturize or that will lock in moisture so that your face doesn't get dry. Sivoderm pommade can have a drying effect on your face. 

Lastly I stay hydrated all day by drinking water and taking in healthy fluids.


And that is my skincare routine guys. 

Hope you learnt something from it. Do you use sivoderm? Please share your experience or how you use it. 



CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment