F It's international women's day 2024 - My Local Adventures Blog

It's international women's day 2024

Happy international women's day ladies. 


While scrolling through Instagram today, I read a caption which said our diversity is our strength and our inclusion is our power. This message has a powerful meaning. 

Happy international women's day to all the ladies.

As we think of ways to improve our rights as women let's know that we are beautiful and unique no matter the shape or size we come in. We are also each other's support and strength when we come together. 

I personally didn't feel like wearing the women's day fabric on this day because I'm not so in a festive mode. I've heard a lot of cases of domestic violence on women recently and I feel so bad that it's not really being addressed so that real solutions will be found. The only thing we can do is to advise and sensitize the victims in particular to leave when they see the signs. But we need structures that can rescue, receive and follow up these women when they leave. 

That's why you should take time to meditate today about what you can do to improve the lives of other women this year as you celebrate your amazing self because your resilience, strength and intelligence deserves to be celebrated. 

Happy women's day my dear 💐🥂🍾


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment