F I've been doing my hair myself for the past weeks - My Local Adventures Blog

I've been doing my hair myself for the past weeks

Hi guys, 
Hope your weekend is starting well. I'm so happy it's Friday honestly 😁 and I hope you are feeling good too about today being Friday. 

I want to show you my hairstyles these past weeks and I'm happy to say I made all three of them 😜.

I've been doing my hair myself for the past weeks

I started with cornrows which I had to do because my hair is already developing undergrowth and keeping it in a bun was becoming a challenge. The lines were not well defined but it served it's purpose until it wasn't pleasing to look at. 

I've been doing my hair myself for the past weeks

Then I decided to change it to this hairstyle in the next picture. I don't know what it's called but it's braids with just my hair. Some days it was in order and other days it was anyhow but it didn't stop me from going out with it. 😁

I've been doing my hair myself for the past weeks

I've been doing my hair myself for the past weeks
I used a headband to keep it in order most times 

Then I braided these locks which are super cool. I think this is the best hairstyle I've made by myself so far. I really tried and I I'm happy they look this good. It wasn't easy but I did it. 

Ngumabi made licks braids

One thing about me is I can go out for my normal daily errands with these hairstyles without a problem. I love looking good at all times but for some reason I may have to step out with my old braids or cornrows to do a few errands. It's not easy to balance looking good all the time and daily responsibilities especially as a mom. Well that's my experience. It may be easier for other moms. 

How do you cope with looking good at all times my lovelies? 

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment