F I Don't Know How To Feel #EndAnglophonecrisis - My Local Adventures Blog

I Don't Know How To Feel #EndAnglophonecrisis

 Ever since the 24-10-2020, I haven't really felt right.


In the afternoon that day, I learned of the shooting of children between the ages of 9 and 12 in school while they were learning in their classrooms. They were gunned down at such short range that the images were so horrible to look at. My God!


This happened in Kumba. That Saturday, I was so touched by the incident, but little did I know how much it will still affect my mood the following day. Today is Sunday and I still feel so terrible as I get more details of the incident. 


I Don't Know How To Feel #EndAnglophonecrisis


I Don't Know How To Feel #EndAnglophonecrisis

Those children were not only young and aspiring Cameroonians. But they were also the only hope of their parents who sacrificed for them to go and get educated. 


Whatever the case may be, the innocent population is the one going through most of the pain and loss. That's why we need to #EndAnglophonecrisis. This is so heartbreaking.


Let those involved take responsibility and make peace. Feelings have been hurt, families have been destroyed and promises have been broken but we can't keep on destroying ourselves because we want to mend the past hurt and regret. 


My heart hurts for the parents of these children. I pray they have the courage to surmount this. My heart hurts even more because we don't know when it's going to end; or if this will be the last. 


It's not easy to continue living like this didn't happen. But unfortunately, we now have to live remembering that on the 24-10-2020 innocent children were killed in their classroom with such brutality. Their lives were not worth wasting.


Let's #EndAnglophonecrisis 


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment