F More than conquerors - My Local Adventures Blog

More than conquerors

More than conquerors



There were times I gave up, there were times I was tired of being disappointed, there were times I had no strength to carry on. But I'm glad that listened to the voice that told me to stay strong no matter how weak and discouraged I felt. 

As human beings we cannot prevent ourselves from feeling sad, unhappy, disappointed, jealous, envious, tired or weak inside but we can decide to not let these feelings overcome our sense of judgement or ability to try again and again until we succeed. 

Dear conqueror, I pray you find the strength to overcome every negative thought or belief you have of yourself. Those negative thoughts are not true because you have the power to change your destiny. Don't forget that. I believe in you. Keep striving!

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment