F Relaxing my 3-year-old daughter's hair for the first time - My Local Adventures Blog

Relaxing my 3-year-old daughter's hair for the first time

As I mentioned in this post (click here), I relaxed my daughter's hair for the first time. It's something I had planned to do right before she starts school but I couldn't wait anymore. 

Relaxing my 3-year-old daughter's hair for the first time
Coucou's Christmas hairdo. I relaxed her hair for the first time. 


Trust me I was really hesitant to relax her hair. But managing it was becoming more stressful as she isn't very patient when her hair is being done. Her nappy hair needed to be plaited every week in order for it to be neat and her resistance only led to her going for weeks with unkempt hair. 

So this Christmas was a good occasion to relax her hair.




Relaxer we used


We used the 'Just For Me' relaxer and it was nice. It didn't burn her scalp and it didn't seem harsh. 




The process

Wasn't easy at all lol. I didn't even expect her to allow strangers to touch her hair but she let them on the condition that her playtime wasn't interrupted lol. I'm grateful for the patience of the ladies who worked on her hair because they followed her rhythm to get it done easily.

lol


She had to be carried for her hair to be washed. 


Relaxing my 3-year-old daughter's hair for the first time
Final results


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment