F What motivates me to share my life experience | Ngumabi - My Local Adventures Blog

What motivates me to share my life experience | Ngumabi

I just saw a post on YouTube made by Nigerian YouTuber Dyna Ekwueme about taking a break from YouTube because she's feeling overwhelmed. If you are one of her followers then you know that she recently moved to Saudi Arabia to meet her husband. She didn't mention what exactly is making her overwhelmed but going through the comment section I saw a comment of a lady who said it can be overwhelming to live abroad without the support you usually get back at home in Nigeria. She went ahead to mention that she's a mother of one and she also feels overwhelmed. 


This comment reminded me of another comment I read where the lady asked how others had the time to create content consistently for their businesses, run their businesses and deal with family at the same time. She mentioned that she doesn't have the time to do it all and add content creation to it all. It must also be an overwhelming situation for her. 

Why am I saying all this? 

A few days ago I also felt overwhelmed by content creation and motherhood and other stuff. I feel better now but I must say reading such comments where people are sharing their reality gave me strength because I felt less alone in the situation. 

This is the reason why it's important to me to be authentic with my content. It surely helps someone feel normal especially in the rear of social media where people show mostly the perfect side of their lives. 

I remember when a new follow on my Facebook page made a comment about me a while ago. He said he admires what I do but I need to apply some makeup and wear better outfits to pull attention. Funny enough he's right. And it's something I can do. But that's not my objective. 

I am a lifestyle blogger and I love sharing parts of my reality to inspire others and help them relate to what I share. I share my current stage of life and as my life improves the visual of my content will improve with it. 

Of course I strive to improve the visual of my content but it's still important for me to share my reality with you guys. 

We get overwhelmed from time to time by something and it feels really good to hear someone share their experience about what we are facing. 

That's why I share my experience and knowledge. Hopefully it helps someone out there. 

What motivates me to share my life experience | Ngumabi


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment