F What's in my Impact Her goodie bag? Open it with me - My Local Adventures Blog

What's in my Impact Her goodie bag? Open it with me

About a month ago I spoke about Acquiring and retaining customers online using content creation at the ImpactHER international women's day event which took place in Yaoundé Cameroon. 


It was a great pleasure to share my knowledge with the amazing women I met there. After the event I got a goodie bag which I'm sharing a view of the content with you today. 

I felt like taking out the content of the bag today because my current notebook is finished and there's a new one in the bag which I need to start using. This motivated me to make use of the rest of the items which I present to you below. 

What's in my Impact Her goodie bag? Open it with me

What's in my Impact Her goodie bag? Open it with me

In the bag was a notebook, a pen and an African map wood artwork which I think is great for decorating my home ( i don't have where to put it for now but I will find an appropriate place for it).

I also received gifts from some of the women I spoke to. I got a tumeric soap bar and a delicious packet of mixed nuts which I am munching on right now as I write this post. It's a mixture of cashew, tigger, coconut and another nut which I don't know the name but it's sweet. 

What's in my Impact Her goodie bag? Open it with me

What's in my Impact Her goodie bag? Open it with me

What's in my Impact Her goodie bag? Open it with me

 I remember after the event I tasted 'jus de baobab' for the first time made by one of the women attending and it was delicious. 

I'm happy to put my new notebook and pen to use. I'll be trying out the tumeric soap bar this weekend and looking forward to good results as tumeric is a good ingredient for the skin. 

What's in my Impact Her goodie bag? Open it with me


That's what is in my goodie bag from Impact Her. 

Wish you guys a happy weekend 😊.

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment