F Kojie San | Why I bought it & How I'm using this popular soap - My Local Adventures Blog

Kojie San | Why I bought it & How I'm using this popular soap

If you've been watching skincare content on tiktok recently, you might have come across content about Kojie San. I mean, there are so many videos about the soap Kojie San that I couldn't help but get curious about it. 


My curiosity made me discover that it's an exfoliating acide that works against hyperpigmentation. It solves hyperpigmentation without bleaching the skin. Meaning it gets rid of dark spots and makes the skin brighter therefore revealing an even skin tone. This sparked my interest because I have dark spots on my skin and I've been looking for a solution which will not bleach my skin. 

Kojie San | Why I bought it & How I'm using this popular soap

From the videos I watched, I discovered that Kojie San has a particular way of using it. Currently I'm using it 5 days a week on my body and 3 times a week on my face. I'm also doing my best to follow the recommendation of avoiding the sun as well as the rule of using it in the night or when the sun is down. 

I believe that the soap Kojie San I bought is original because it has all the characteristics of the original as described by skincare dealers on tiktok. 

I have used the soap Kojie San for three weeks now and though I've noticed changes, I can't give a proper review right now. I want to give it time to work and really observe the changes. 


I bought it online from a skincare vendor I saw in tiktok. Of course I checked her profile and found elements that made me trust her enough to buy from her. Please always check your online vendor and make sure that you can see elements that prove they are genuine. 

Kojie San | Why I bought it & How I'm using this popular soap

I bought the pack of three and each soap in the pack is 100g. 

Have you heard about Kojie San soap or it's other products? Are you using it? Please share your thoughts and experience. 

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment