F I'm back to short hair| Why I did & If I'm enjoying it - My Local Adventures Blog

I'm back to short hair| Why I did & If I'm enjoying it

Hi guys, 


It's been a few weeks since I cut my hair (by myself 😂). 

I'm back to short hair| Why I did & If I'm enjoying it

The main reason I did it was because I was tired of maintaining my long hair. I wanted something easy to manage and cheaper too. The hairstyles I desired to do on my long hair were kind of costly and I wasn't ready to spend that much. Also I don't seem to have the time to actually go get the hair done. 

Other reasons why I cut my hair was because I look younger in low cut. I have put on some weight these past years which makes me look older. 

I'm back to short hair| Why I did & If I'm enjoying it

In my last weekly recap post, I mentioned that I bought some products for my short hair. I had braids on my hair and I simply cut each braided hair after undoing it. This made my hair unevenly cut. I thought the relaxer was going to fix the problem but it didn't really help. 

I colored my hair brown the first time (I actually bought an oxblood color but it turned out brown 😂, I don't know why) and later red ( I changed the brand of hair color).

I'm back to short hair| Why I did & If I'm enjoying it

Before coloring my hair the second time I went to a barber to cut my hair to the same level. Then I came back and used the relaxer I bought (which didn't relax my hair well - I really wish I took dark and lovely), before coloring it red. 

I'm back to short hair| Why I did & If I'm enjoying it

It was very red when I just did it but now it's not as red as before because the color washes off when I shampoo my hair. 

I love my short red hair and it's serving it's purpose. I wake up in the morning without worrying about combing my hair or putting it in a bun and I go to bed without worrying about it entangling the next day 😊.

I may not leave it as short as this all the time and I intend to explore various short hair styles. 

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment