F Mornings Like This! Working on my laptop again after many months - My Local Adventures Blog

Mornings Like This! Working on my laptop again after many months

Mornings Like This! Working on my laptop again after many months
Working on my computer yesterday 😊

Hi guys, 
Happy Sunday. Hope you are doing well today. 

Today is the second day I'm waking up to blogging on my laptop and it feels so amazing. For the past months, I've been creating content on my phone. My laptop and desktop got bad at the same time making these past months challenging for me to work and create content. I love working on my phone but there are some things which are easier to do on a computer. Also there's a wider view I get while working on my laptop or computer which makes me feel creative in a different way. 

While working yesterday I was excited to open my blog and other pages I havent seen on my computer for a long time. When I got to my YouTube channel, I was able to see my videos together and I realized that I've had quite a journey of growth on YouTube. I will talk about the highlights of that journey in my next post.

Mornings Like This! Working on my laptop again after many months
This morning while blogging. I still have to repair the keyboard of my laptop but I'm so happy and grateful that I can use the external keyboard. 

The old feeling of being a blogger is comming back since I started blogging on my laptop. And I love the feeling so much! Also I get less distracted on my computer because i have motifications from apps like instagra and facebook. And the feeling of "just pressing my phone the whole day" has reduced lol. 

Mornings Like This! Working on my laptop again after many months
😊

I'm looking forward to a better content creation process from now on. 

Thanks for reading and talk to you soon.

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment