F My YouTube Journey | Cameroon YouTuber - My Local Adventures Blog

My YouTube Journey | Cameroon YouTuber

Hi guys,


Hope you are doing well. Today let's retrace my journey on Youtube. I must say I have grown on this platform despite not being very consistent with creating content there. I think I've had more of seasons on YouTube. So here are the various seasons I've had.

My YouTube Journey | Cameroon YouTuber

My YouTube Journey | Cameroon YouTuber

This was still a lifestyle vlog era. I had travelled to Tangui, Cameroon and saw the opportunity to create rural content. Prior to that I was already convinced that I wanted to vlog more than sitting down to make videos.

My YouTube Journey | Cameroon YouTuber

This was during the end/begining of the year and was talking about goals setting so I made sit down videos. No thumbnails - yeah I thought it was a lot of work  to do them at the time.

My YouTube Journey | Cameroon YouTuber

I had heard of how thumbnails worked wonders for the growth of youtube so I tried making them really bold lol. I love the pictures i used though some of the expressions are funny lol. 


Use of colours to attract people to watch. 

My YouTube Journey | Cameroon YouTuber

I was begining to take YouTube seriously. I tried to make interesting videos on various topics. I adopted a unique and uniform way of making thumbnails. I was getting better with Canva so I made it minimal and stylish with the fonts I used.

My YouTube Journey | Cameroon YouTuber

Here I tried to focus on personal development and made bold thumbnails for them. I remember there was a lot of talk about thumbnails so I took it serious.

My YouTube Journey | Cameroon YouTuber

My debut on YouTube. These are not my first videos though. I remember feeling embarassed by my first videos so I deleted them. 😂 I did because I wasn't my authentic self in them and I just immitated others though I didn't understand why they did those type of videos.

It's been an interesting journey on Youtube looking at all these stages and hopefully I can come back in a few months to share another remarkable growth and milestone with you guys. 



CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment