F Weekly Updates Becomes Life Lately | Making The Most Of The last Half Of The Year - My Local Adventures Blog

Weekly Updates Becomes Life Lately | Making The Most Of The last Half Of The Year

Hi guys, 


It's been a while we had a chit-chat about life on this space.

Hope you guys are doing well. 

I've been wanting to do this post for the longest time now. But life has been lifing. 
It's been challenging to keep up with writing updates weekly so I thought it would be better to change it. We will now call our weekly updates Life Lately so that I can post them when I'm ready or able to. That said, here we go with life lately. 

Life lately has been:

Busy and overwhelming these past weeks. If you didn't know, I am a social media manager and strategist for social impact (I work with non profits and charities). I am building my professional and personal brands and it is energy and time consuming. It's something I enjoy doing and like any other job it can be overwhelming. These past weeks have been survival mode for me and I'm on a mini break now to avoid burnout.

I'm making the most of the second half of the year. Evaluating and improving. also praying more and trusting God for the best because He is the Almighty God and I can only trust Him for all my needs. 

I'm taking content creation even more seriously on this blog and my YouTube channel and will be more intense about creating content to inspire and inform ambitious women to become knowledgeable, as well as financially and emotionally intelligent. The tips are really practical and honest with a details of what I do for my self growth. 

The determination to do this intensely for the rest of the year came from my desire to make this last part of the year count and also since I shared the trad wife post on YouTube which got more views than usual in a few hours. Watch the video here. 

Life lately has been full of eye opening experiences especially career wise and much retrospection; I've been exposed to work experiences that will definitely help me in the future as a social media manager and strategist for social impact. There are fresh ideas to explore and I'll be doing that on my career page Kaolosphere. 

I'm excited for the rest of the year and if you you are also determined to make the next 5 months count then say 'I got this!' in the comment section. 

Wishing you a wonderful week ad see you in the next empowering post. 💋

Weekly Updates Becomes Life Lately | Making The Most Of The last Half Of The Year

CONVERSATION

1 Comments: