F How to Make Your Skin Glow with Sea Salt - My Local Adventures Blog

How to Make Your Skin Glow with Sea Salt

Sea salt is a skincare must-have. Its benefits are so many to the skin - one of them is that it makes your skin glow.

Sea salt comes in small or large grains. It could be dry or wet. It also comes in many pretty colours and flavours like cucumber, pawpaw, yoghourt and milk. It may also be in a plain or natural form.

How to Make Your Skin Glow with Sea Salt

Why use sea salt?


- Sea salt makes your skin glow because it removes the dead cells that are found on your skin.

- Sea salt helps to make your skin firmer and younger.

- It also fades out dark spots and smoothens your skin.

Sea salt is part of my beauty routine and I have no regrets. I use it daily to treat specific skin problems like heat rashes and weekly when I just need to exfoliate my skin. There are many different ways of using it on the skin but here is the method that works for me.

How to use sea salt


Sea salt helps reveal your real skin and makes your skin brighter. I use small grains to avoid hurting my skin. This is how.

- Take your bath and leave your skin wet

- Put the salt in your hand

- Apply it to your skin

- Rub and spread it on your skin (it's best to do circular movements)

- Leave it on for at least 30 seconds and then scrub with your palms or a towel. Another method is to keep rubbing it in for the time that it is on your skin (rubbing it in helps reduce cellulite, making your body firmer and smoother)

- Rinse your skin and dry with a towel

- Make sure you hydrate and moisturize your skin well by drinking a lot of water and using a hydrating/moisturizing lotion after using sea salt.

You may see the dead skin cells come off immediately during the first days of use. Using sea salt prepares your skin to absorb other treatments you apply on your skin.

CONVERSATION

17 Comments:

  1. I'm gonna try it and see result NG, didn't know this much about this product. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica. Please do try it and give me your feedback. It's nice to have you here again.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this, I will definitely try it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do my dear! Hope to get your feedback. It's nice to have you on my blog.

      Delete
  3. I can't tell you how much the sea salt have helped me through my entire life. Apart from the skin, this is the perfect savior for stuffed nose! And also I always encourage my friends to go at least once at sea per year :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stuffed nose! Didn't know about that. Thanks for your contribution Miley. It's nice to meet another sea salt lover. Im glad you came by and i hope you'll come back again.

      Delete
  4. Wow, I never knew of this. Great to discover your blog and thanks for sharing.

    www.zinnyfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome my dear. I'm glad you came by Zinny.

      Delete
  5. I love this blog, gorgeous! Keep blogging! XOXO I just followed you! I just posted my PARIS trip. Let's keep connected and excited for your next post! XOXO https://thelostmango.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Chy ! Visited your cute blog and followed back. You have really cute pictures my dear. Looking forward to your new post too.
      xoxoxo

      Delete
  6. I didn't know that sea salt was so helpful in so many ways. I may even use it to exfoliate my facial skin.

    http://deffinatlyshaz.co.zw/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really helpful my dear. Hope to hear from you when you use it.
      Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  7. Super post, tahnk you so much for good sharing
    i want to try this product after reading your review
    Have a very nice day
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome dear. Im glad you are encouraged to try it.
      xoxo

      Delete
  8. Well done hun; great post. I'll surely try it and hope I can repost and make reference?

    ReplyDelete