F Romantic Songs to Set the Mood on Valentine's Day - My Local Adventures Blog

Romantic Songs to Set the Mood on Valentine's Day

What's more perfect to spice up the romantic mood like some music? Yes, music is food for the soul. And not only that but also a great ingredient to make a simple moment feel like a dream come true. 
I am bringing to you songs that you can use to create a super romantic time with your partner. Be it in the bedroom or just while you cuddle and play during your quality time.

Romantic songs to set the mood for Valentine's Day


Romantic Songs to Set the Mood on Valentine's Day

Romantic songs to play while spending some chill quality time

This could be during dinner, or when you both are wrapped up in each other's arms on the couch, bed, balcony or floor.

These are a collection of songs with beautiful love words. To help transport you to loveland.
The songs are light and romantic to enable you both to carry on lovely conversations and go down memory lane. Use them to express how you feel. Here we go!

1. Jamais jamais - Mr Leo

2. Ololufe - Flavour and Chidima

3. Strings of love - Richard Bona

4. Slow Jam - Usher and Monica

5. Everything I do I do it for you - Brandy

6. Oyi - Flavour and Tiwa Savage

7. After all is said and done - Beyoncé and Marc Nelson

8.  Mad over you - Runtown

9. One love - Kaysha

10. Save the best for last - Vanessa Williams

11. Ballerina girl - Lionel Richie

12. Hello - Lionel Richie

13. Endless love - Lionel Richie and Diana Ross

14. I love you just the way you are - Peabo Bryson

15. Tonight I celebrate my love for you - Peabo Bryson and Robert Flack

16. You are everything - Marvin Gay and Diana Ross

17. Reunited - Peaches and Herb

18. No one else comes close - Joe

19. All that I am - Joe

20. Every time I close my eyes - Babyface

21. Said I love you - Babyface

22. Seven seas - Babyface

23. Back at one - Brian Mcknight

24. For you I will - Monica

25. Heaven sent - Keysha Cole


Romantic songs to play in the bedroom

Make moments spent in the bedroom special for both of you with this playlist. It's a collection of more sensual, slow and expressive songs.

26. Anointing - Mr Eazi

27. Dive In - Trey Songz

28. Do like that - Korede Bello

29. Let's get it on - Marvin Gay

30. Sexual healing Marvin Gay

31. I'll make love to you - Boys II Men

32. Body party - Ciara

33. Sweet lady - Tyrese

34. My body - LSG

35. Nobody - Keith Sweat

36. I'm not ready - Keith Sweat

37. Merry go round - Keith Sweat

38. Just once - Quincy Jones

39. You remind me of something - R Kelly

40. When - Tank

41. Bed - J Holiday

42. Falsetto  - The Dream


These songs are amazing and I hope you enjoy the list.

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment