F Home Remedy: How To Use Turmeric For Blood Purification - My Local Adventures Blog

Home Remedy: How To Use Turmeric For Blood Purification

I made a discovery about the medicinal powers of turmeric root and want to share it with you. I didn't know much about the turmeric plant though I had seen it a number of times being sold in the market.

When I fell sick one time, I was advised to take turmeric in this way. It worked for me as I felt better and the sickness went away. So I decided to share with you guys how I used the turmeric root to purify my blood from the sickness.

Turmeric is an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antidepressant, It regulates cholesterol and helps manage cancer, gastrointestinal problems and diabetes. 

I used fresh turmeric and I believe you can also use turmeric powder if that's what you have.

Here is how I prepared my turmeric for blood purification

Here is how I prepared my turmeric for blood purification



Things you'll need:


- Tumeric

- An egg

- Some garlic cloves.

Preparing the turmeric 


- Wash and grind/blend/grate the turmeric and the garlic cloves without peeling them. That is, grind them without taking off the back of the turmeric. Do the same with the garlic.

- Break one egg into the paste and beat it all together in a bowl. If you are using turmeric powder, simply mix the order with the egg and beat it together.

- Put some water in a pot and place the bowl with the turmeric mixture in the pot. Let it cook for 5 mins take it out and let it cool, then eat.

It will come out looking like a mini pizza.



Take note that:


- You should not add salt or any kind of seasoning to it.

- Also, don't add oil.

You can eat this once or twice a day if you feel sick and once a week for normal cleansing.


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment