F How To Detox Naturally With Garlic - My Local Adventures Blog

How To Detox Naturally With Garlic

The consumption of industrial and processed food daily causes the deposit of dirt in our organisms which may lead to tiredness, body pains and sicknesses. That's why it is important to remove this dirt and toxins through a detox. Detox helps you clean your body of all toxins.


There are various ways or plants that are used for a detox. One of the efficient ways to detox naturally is by using garlic.

How To Detox Naturally With Garlic


How To Detox with Garlic


The one thing you can't avoid here is eating the garlic raw. Garlic loses its medicinal content when cooked. Its medicinal content rather increases when it is cut and exposed to air. That's why it's preferable to consume it raw for your detox.

Now lets detox


- Peel the garlic - one small one for starters and if you are used to it already you can go for a medium size.

- Cut the garlic into two halves if you want to chew it or cut it into very tiny bits that you can swallow if you don't want to chew it.

- Squeeze half a lemon or lime in a glass and add some water to dilute.

- Chew the garlic and drink the lemon/lime water. If you cut the garlic into small swallowable pieces, then swallow them with lime/lemon water.

- Do this on an empty stomach once or twice a day. It almost always hurts the first time. But hey, it's for a good cause - your health.

I mostly do this in the morning right after I wake up from my bed and right before I brush my teeth because I after that I can brush out the smell of the garlic 'cos in as much as I love garlic, I don't want to go on all day talking garlic to people's faces.

Benefits of Garlic Detox


When garlic is exposed to air, it releases a sulfur compound called Allicin which has health benefits.

- Garlic helps to take out the air from the stomach which we may have taken in while eating.

- It helps with constipation.

- It helps fight against yeast infections, especially in the stomach.

- Garlic helps to prevent blood clots in the body.

- It will make you feel lighter and is a good addition to your workout routine for weight loss.

I will also add that: you should use garlic in moderation. Start very small and see how your body adapts or reacts to it before increasing the dose. If you are suffering from gastritis or if you shouldn't be taking lemon or lime, then you should take the garlic with just pure water.


CONVERSATION

4 Comments:

  1. I really like garlic and put it in almost all my meals. I didn't know this detox but i'll try it and give you the result.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zakky! Garlic is a great food ingredient. Do try the detox. I'm eager to get your feedback!

      Delete
  2. Do garlic help like antibiotic??

    ReplyDelete