F Blogging || The Truth About When I Started Feeling like a Blogger - My Local Adventures Blog

Blogging || The Truth About When I Started Feeling like a Blogger

I have wanted to write about when I actually started feeling like a blogger for a long time now. Guess I held myself back from writing about it because it felt weird.

Weird because I thought I was the only one who at one time never felt worthy of being called a blogger. I felt like something special needed to happen for me to be labelled or become a blogger. 

Most times, I only timidly added 'blogger' to my profile.

I finally gave up forcing myself to get used to the title of 'blogging'. I went on feeling like someone who owns a blog but not a blogger. How funny!
By the time I started feeling like a blogger, I don't know. It only came naturally and it felt right on its own.

ogging || The Truth About When I Started Feeling like a Blogger

I still don't know what finally made me qualified to start feeling like a blogger as I do right now. I don't know if there are any qualifications at all.

What I do know is - feeling like and becoming a blogger is totally personal.

- It all depends on your inspiration, aspirations and goals whether known or unknown.

- It depends on your definition of success and the value that you give it. 

Naturally, I would say that a blogger is someone who writes and posts on a blog. So technically, if you own a blog and have a post on it you are a blogger - even if you started just a few minutes ago. 

Meaning that I have always been a blogger. But I actually became a blogger when it felt right inside of me.

- When I could say it without doubting it.

- When I felt that I had attained the value that I give blogging.

- When my confidence as a blogger grew.

- When...

- When...

It actually feels good to take this off my chest. Any other blogger got this weird feeling like I did? When did you actually feel like you are a blogger?

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment