F It's Time to Launch It - Unprepared! - My Local Adventures Blog

It's Time to Launch It - Unprepared!

I've been wanting to ask you:

When are you going to start that project you've been working on? When will it be ever perfect for the world to see and benefit from that great idea of yours? Do you know that the more you keep it away from us the more we are deprived of the benefit of your talent? Do you know that the more you keep it away from the world, the less experience you and know how-how you acquire? 

People say sharing is caring, I say sharing is growing and developing. You need to start sharing that idea you have been working on to enable it to grow and develop. It will not grow into anything while it is still on your table, in your bag or in your head. You have to stop over planning it and start doing it. 

I know you may have planned from start to finish but how will you know if it will work if you haven't tried it? It doesn't matter if you did a market survey or not, just start. If you fail, you'll learn.

I want to share a story with you. When I started this blog, I had no idea what I wanted to blog about. I read a lot about types of blogs and niches but still couldn't decide on what to focus on. So I decided to just start blogging till I figure out what I really wanted. I am really happy I started this blog two years ago because I have gained experience with the blog and I have grown. I would definitely still be a novice if I had to wait to figure it all out before starting. 

This year, I found my focus for my blog which is Women Empowerment Coaching through Personal Development and Lifestyle blogging. When I think of how excited and passionate I am about it, I also think about how much my previous experience in blogging will help me to be more efficient. 

I want to encourage you to launch whatever idea you have in mind for a while now by taking the first step. If it is a blog, create it then go find something to blog about. Is it a business? Then make your first product and show the world what you can do. Don't bother about how crazy it may look, the feedback you'll get will enable you to grow, learn and direct you on how to produce better and more refined products.

The best time to start is NOW! All the best honey.

It's Time to Launch It - Unprepared!


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment