F I Hope It's Not Late To Wish You A Happy New Month - My Local Adventures Blog

I Hope It's Not Late To Wish You A Happy New Month

HAPPY NEW MONTH


I feel so excited for the month of August. It feels like it's the start of a new year. I have lots of plans to make this month and there's something about making plans that makes me excited!

I know I have taken a short break from blogging but it's because I wasn't feeling too well and the cold these days eh! Hey! It is so cold on certain days that I just want to stay in bed all day. I only had to make efforts to cook and do other house duties because I had no choice but to do it. But I had no mind to sit down and blog because the cold froze all my inspiration.

These days I started making myself some ginger and lime/lemon tea. And I think it unfroze my inspiration to the point where I am writing to you guys today. Thank God for tea oh. Anyway, I have realized that if I don't try to fight the cold then I won't advance in so many things because this weather doesn't seem to be going away soon.

I hope you guys are doing well where ever you are. I just wanted to touch base and wish you guys a very happy new month before we kick start the month.

Thanks for your support and kindness especially those who gave me feedback on my last posts and showed empathy about my phone crashing. It made me feel so loved.

I Hope It's Not Late To Wish You A Happy New Month


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment