F How To Make Long Lasting Natural Carrot Oil To Clear Dark Spots - My Local Adventures Blog

How To Make Long Lasting Natural Carrot Oil To Clear Dark Spots

Carrot is one of those vegetables that many people recommend for the skin either by eating or by applying it directly on the skin.

This is because carrot contains beta carotene which helps prevent skin damage and gives it a good appearance due to its antioxidant properties. Our body transforms Beta carotene into vitamin A and we need vitamin A for healthy skin. 

There are a number of plants that contain beta carotene and the carrot is one of them. Carrot contains a large amount of beta carotene and its consumption slows down ageing and makes your skin glow. It also keeps your body tissues healthy. 

That's why it is important to consume carrots and apply them to your skin. One of the ways to do so is to make carrot oil which you can add to your meals and use on your body. This post will show you how to make long-lasting carrot oil to clear dark spots.



To tell you my little story, I had serious skin issues while I was pregnant and after I gave birth, they didn't go away immediately. Added to that I developed very dark and hard spots on my legs and arms which wouldn't go away because my skin is sensitive and takes a long time to fade dark spots. I didn't want to use any chemical products because I was afraid it could make my skin worse. I just wanted to use something natural and something which I trust to bring my skin to normal before I begin to use any other products. 

Then I heard about carrot oil and decided to try it. I made mine and it really worked wonders on my skin in less time. That's why I'm sharing this post with you today. If you are suffering from dark spots and other skin blemishes then you should make your own carrot oil and use it. It's cheap, easy to make and safe to use.

How To Make Long Lasting Natural Carrot Oil To Clear Dark Spots 


Olive oil in carrot oil, how to make carrot oil, dry carrots, can I eat carrot oil,


To make carrot oil you'll need:


- Carrots 

- Carrier oil ( it can be any pure oil like olive oil, coconut oil, etc)



To begin making your carrot oil this is what you'll do:


- Get some carrots, wash and peel. I recommend peeling if the carrots were grown with some pesticides or fertilizers. If your carrots are organic then you can only wash them.

- Grate the carrots into small pieces 

- Spread the carrots on a tray and put them in the sun to get dry. Let it be brittle dry.

dry carrots , grate carrots, beta carotene, carrot oil, how to make carrot oil at home, sun , africa

- Put the dry carrot in a bottle with a cork.

carrot oil, dry carrots, african, homemade carrot oil, cameroon, breauty, dark spot remover

dry carrot for carrot oil, in a bottle, cameroon, yaounde , blogger beauty

- Take your carrier oil and pour it into the bottle with the dry carrot. I used olive oil as a carrier oil.

olive oil for carrot oil, carrier oil, how to make carrot oil with olive oil, can I make carrot oil with olive oil, coconut oil

Olive oil in carrot oil, how to make carrot oil, dry carrots, can I eat carrot oil,

Put the bottle in a corner of the house for at least two weeks so that the beta carotene can penetrate the oil. I keep mine in my wardrobe for about a month before use.

That's how easy it is to make carrot oil. And it works so well. Coconut oil is very good as well when used to make carrot oil. You can simply use this oil on your skin or add it to your cooked meals and eat it for glowing skin.


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment