F Catching Up || Making hard decisions & Hair update - My Local Adventures Blog

Catching Up || Making hard decisions & Hair update

Like the French people say "ça fait un bail!". Its really been a while. You guys have been on my mind but I just didn't have the strength nor inspiration to say something on this platform.

I hope you guys are doing well. I've just been lost in pressing matters surrounding my life and I needed time to reflect on my future. Time to make solid decisions that will affect both my present and future. 

One of these decisions included my career path. For a while, I have been confused about what to do with my life. I have been torn between doing what seems normal to everybody, especially my parents or following my heart and passion. So the time came for me to decide and trust me it wasn't easy. I don't want to get into that discussion now as I may make a separate post about that. This post is meant to touch base with you and let you know what I have been up to. 

Since last month, life has just been bitter, sweet, and sour on some days. That's life nah. It's not always sweet every day, though the bitter-sour days were longer this time. But I thank The Almighty God for pulling me through and for the few sweet days in between. 

On to some good news, I got a new phone to enable me to make videos and photos for my Youtube channel and blog. I'm so happy about this. Its got more storage and the camera is better. Though it feels good to get a new phone for communication, I see it more as a working tool and I'm very excited to start creating content with it. 

Another change I have had so far in my life is that my hair has been doing well and has grown in length and volume. I feel so proud of this. My previous attempts in keeping natural hair have been very difficult because of the difficulty in combing it through. But now with my products from Green Life Bate, I have no stress combing my hair as it makes my natural hair so soft. Her products have truly cared for my hair these past months. 


Catching Up || It's Been A While, Hasn't It?
My edges are full again.

Catching Up || It's Been A While, Hasn't It?
My hair is easier to comb!


Here are the contact details of GLB

Website: www.greenlifebate.com

Telephone and whatsapp: 237 674020786

I'm looking forward to sharing more honest and authentic content with you. 


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment