F My goals for the rest of the year - My Local Adventures Blog

My goals for the rest of the year

It feels like December already I must say. The pressure to end the year well has already begun. 

Goals unmet are causing stress and there is the desire to tick off things on our to-do lists.


Here are my goals for the remaining two months of the year.


My goals for the rest of the year

To blog more


My focus now is on the place I excel in the most without struggling which is my blog. That's why I intend to write more blog posts.

To do "blogmas"


This should be interesting because I have never done "blogmas" before. I may also do "vlogmas" on my youtube channel.

To not feel like I'm missing out on anything


I read a post on Instagram about the end of the year being the season where people are going out and doing things and it's easy to feel like you are missing out when you see them share about it. 

This is so true and I intend to work on not feeling that way this season.

To create lovely memories with family this festive season


The best way to not feel left out is to create quality time for family and make lovely memories.

To be prepared for the new year


It's true we don't need a new year to change our lives but I want to feel like I'm ready for the good things that will take place in 2022

Those are my goals before the year ends. What do you absolutely want to achieve before the year ends?


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment