F My current Nigerian playlist | New age songs - My Local Adventures Blog

My current Nigerian playlist | New age songs

Hope you are doing well. 
Today I'm sharing with you my playlist. My Nigerian playlist. If you are Nigerian I'm glad to have you on my blog. Feel at home and tell me what songs you are jamming to right now.

These songs are currently my favourites and they lift my spirit. 

Here is my Nigerian playlist


Ckay - Love Nwantiti

Tems & Wizkid - Essence 

Fireboy DML - Peru

Larry Gaaga, Flavour, Phyno, Theresa Onuorah - Egedege

Flavour - Levels

Ladipoe ft Buju - Feeling

Teni ft Davido - For you

Teni - Hustle

Ayra Starr - Bloody samaritan

My current Nigerian playlist | New age songs

That is my playlist from Nigerian artists. 

I hope you love it. What's your favourite song right now? Mine is Love Nwantiti by Ckay.

Share yours with me in the comment section.

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment