F Hello November! Happy New Month - My Local Adventures Blog

Hello November! Happy New Month

A happy new month of November to you.

We are officially just two months from 2022. This year has passed so fast I must confess. 

hello november

How has the year 2021 been so far for you?


For me, it's been a year of discovery, adventure and above all survival. I have learnt to face my fears and have adapted to some uncomfortable situations too. 

I'm grateful for every experience so far and looking forward to using it next year to move to the next level.

This feels like an end of year speech and yes it's almost Christmas so yes it's time to start making such speeches. I'm just going to be reminiscing till the end of the year.

To end the year in a fun and interesting way, I'm considering doing "blogmas" on this blog and "vlogmas" on my youtube channel. 

I hope you guys would love that. By the way, you can subscribe to my youtube channel by clicking here.

Thanks for reading this post. I hope you loved it. Please share with me in the comment section what you have planned for the last months of the year and how the year has been for you so far.

PS - I'm really feeling like a blogger as I write this post for some reason. It's been a while since I felt this way especially as social media apps have been taking over the internet. I had to get back into my spirit of blogging and it's now like blogging slows in my veins.

This is already too long for a PS. Let me be going I beg lol.

Happy new month!

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment