F Life Update | I feel so jealous - My Local Adventures Blog

Life Update | I feel so jealous

Hi guys,


Happy new month! It's officially Advent - the festive and Christmas season. Hope you guys are doing well.

The wound on my nose is caused by the fever 

As for me not quite because I have been sick alongside members of my household. It's been a tough few days for me but to God be the glory I am recovering. I'm really so grateful to God.


I'm glad to be back on my blog and I hope to be more consistent again. I planned to do blogmas but sick no leave am make I start on time. But we will start today :) no wahala.

Apart from that, I have also been going through serious mental torture as I have been letting my mind compare myself with other content creators, especially on Instagram. I don't even know how to stop this bad habit that has taken over my mind. I feel so jealous. I want so many things for myself and my brand but I'm finding it so hard to get. I have just decided to focus on my focus (which is me) and do what I can do to grow no matter how little every day.


This feeling is coming mostly because I feel so late in life and I feel like catching up, I ask myself why will I have lots of intelligence but still struggle to get to where I want to be. But I'm trying to be in competition with only myself and no one else. 


This makes me reflect on what they say "those who succeed are not necessarily the most intelligent". I consider myself an intelligent person and feel I should be further than where I am now considering the things I do with the little I have. I love progress (who doesn't lol). When I'm not progressing or seeing changes I easily feel discouraged and feel what I'm doing makes no sense. 


Those silent moments in our careers or lives are important because they prepare us for the next stage of life. But mehn it's hard to stay in that period of your life. 

I'm considering this post the beginning of blogmas. I hope to have a new post every day so you stay tuned every day.

Please click here to follow me on Instagram and on Facebook. Thank you.

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment