F My Initiation Into A New Level Of Motherhood | God Came Through For Us - My Local Adventures Blog

My Initiation Into A New Level Of Motherhood | God Came Through For Us

These past weeks have brought a sigh of relief as our daughter recovered. Dealing with the stress of caring for a sick child is not easy.


My Initiation Into A New Level Of Motherhood | God Came Through For Us


My Initiation Into A New Level Of Motherhood | God Came Through For Us

I didn't only have the scare of my life when she fell ill but also, realized that I was being introduced to another stage of motherhood.


No one wishes for their child to be sick. That has been my greatest worry ever since my daughter was born and I am thankful to God so far for sparing me of that stress. And now that it happened, I'm glad we were able to overcome it with God. 

It started all of a sudden and got serious so fast. And I'm grateful to God for guiding us and seeing us through. I'm so grateful to God for healing my daughter and nurturing her back to good health.


This experience has made me stronger and more vigilant as a mom.

I pray that all children who are sick also find healing in Jesus' name! Amen.



CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment