F My Recent Purchases | Outfits & Accessories - My Local Adventures Blog

My Recent Purchases | Outfits & Accessories

I am sharing with you today my recent fashion purchases. It's been such a long time since I bought anything for myself and it feels good to shop for myself again. 

I needed some new clothes and other stuff which I talked about in other posts and I'm glad I was able to get them. So here are my recent outfits and fashion accessories I purchased.


My Recent Purchases | Outfits & Accessories


Clothes


I went for comfortable and stylish outfits. My tops and leggings are from okirika (thrift) and the others were sewn for me.


- Tops


I got cotton tops because of their stretch and softness. Also because they are comfortable and the colours are mature. Mostly black, navy blue and brown were the colours I went for.


These tops were super cheap so I got many of them at once. I try to avoid shopping too much at the same time because I usually regret some of my purchases when I get home. But this time I got up to ten tops at the same time and I like my choices. 


My Recent Purchases | Outfits & Accessories

- Leggings


I got a pair of leggings in cotton as well and I love the comfort it gives me. I discovered that pairing a cotton top and bottom is not the best option because it doesn't look bright. But mixing colours and textures and also accessories makes it better. 


That's how I have been wearing my leggings with my cotton outfits.


My Recent Purchases | Outfits & Accessories

- Dresses


A few dresses got into my wardrobe too though I wish there were more. I bought three from okirika and one boutique. 


One of the gowns I got is transparent and needed a gown to wear inside. So the two other gowns I got were meant to be worn beneath the transparent one. I was looking forward to buying black but the type I wanted was hard to find so I got blue and also a black one.


The boutique gown I got is from the guys who sell in trucks outside the market. It s more expensive and I bought it because I couldn't find what I needed in okirika. But after buying it I saw the black gown from okirika which was way cheaper. 


All the same, I'm glad I got both because I can still wear them with or without the transparent dress on top.


My Recent Purchases | Outfits & Accessories

My Recent Purchases | Outfits & Accessories

- Tailored wears


I added some sewn clothes to my wardrobe as well. They are made from Ankara and dyed materials. These clothes were supposed to be ready a long time ago but the tailor couldn't deliver on time. One of them I wore for Christmas and the other I plan to wear on New Year's Day. 


It's actually a family asoebi (matching outfits) made for me, my daughter and her father. I really like the outfits because they were well sewn and I chose good styles too.

I initially planned to wear the dresses I bought from okirika but when these ones came, I changed my mind as it was more beautiful to dress up in our family asoebi.


My Recent Purchases | Outfits & Accessories

My Recent Purchases | Outfits & Accessories

My Recent Purchases | Outfits & Accessories

Accessories


I got myself one accessory which I love greatly. A handbag.


- Handbag


This bag is a random purchase right after my daughter recovered. I first saw it with a lady at the hospital and if I remember well she had the pink on our way back from our last visit to the hospital.

I love this grey colour because it matches many outfits and I also love the inscription on it. 

sac, chic, un voyage au pays des merveilles

My Recent Purchases | Outfits & Accessories


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment