F Cameroonian Street Food I Have Eaten Lately - My Local Adventures Blog

Cameroonian Street Food I Have Eaten Lately

 Hey guys, 


Hope you are doing well. Today I want to share with you some street food that I have been eating lately especially when we were in the hospital and after.


So let's get into it.


Cameroonian Street Food I Have Eten Lately


BHB - Beigniets Harricots Bouillir or Achombo


Sometimes I have it with fried fish. I love this dish because it saves me the energy of preparing breakfast.

BHB - Beigniets Harricots Bouillir or Achombo

Pork Suya


I buy this from the market where I get groceries. The man who makes them sells raw pork as well so he uses a portion to make suya. Apart from the fact that he uses good parts to make the suya, his pepper is also the bomb.


Pork Suya



Achu and Yellow Soup


So I found a restaurant that hasn't failed me when it comes to making good Achu around Rond-point Express. A plate is thousand francs and I love the way they make the soup.


Achu and Yellow Soup

Malta Guinness


This has been part of my street food ever since I discovered the new plastic Malta Guinness bottles. I initially tasted it to see if it tastes like the glass bottle one (the glass bottle one is the best). I realised that it's almost the same and it costs just 500frs. My only cry is that plastic bottles are not good for the environment so I might cut my consumption of Malta Guinness in plastic bottles.


Malta Guinness

Roasted Fish


Roasted Fish

Salad


Avocado and simple vegetable salads have been my go-to salads.


Yoghurt


It's not only delicious but it replenishes energy so I don't hesitate to have yoghurt.


That's it for my list of Cameroonian street food I have been having lately. 


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment