F I Miss Blogging Daily | Why I Have Been Away - My Local Adventures Blog

I Miss Blogging Daily | Why I Have Been Away

Hello everyone 😊.

I'm so glad to have you back on my blog. It's been a while since I last posted something here and God knows how much I have missed my blog and you guys. 


The reason is my daughter was sick and it wasn't easy for me to handle that and blog at the same time. So I had to take an unexpected break from writing for you guys. We were admitted to the hospital and that experience got me really stressed. It felt like an initiation into another level of motherhood. That's a story for another blog post guys.


Right now we are all gently recovering as we all (Mama, Papa and Baby) are tired from the experience.


I Miss Blogging Daily | Why I Have Been Away
My tired face. 

We have been eating healthy to recover well. To our nutrition, we have added fruits and white meats like pork and chicken amongst other things to help us recuperate. It feels nice and healthy to eat like this and we are thinking of adopting this new healthy lifestyle.


pork stew
Pork stew & Irish potatoes. Recipe here

eggs and irish potatoes
Irish potatoes and eggs

eggs and plantain
Fried plantain and egg

cocoyam leaf soup
Cocoyam leaf soup and cocoyams.
My daughter totally enjoyed this meal.

kondre
I tried making 'Kondre' with pork.
I say I tried because I wasn't quite sure it came out as it should. 

I Miss Blogging Daily | Why I Have Been Away
Ok here is my little girl getting back to her activities when we got home.
She watches the children play downstairs.

I Miss Blogging Daily | Why I Have Been Away
With her favourite teddy. 

Also sleeping and resting more 🥱 is part of our daily routine now. Not that we didn't sleep before but we just sleep more now because it has become such a necessity. The tiredness of being to the hospital couldn't be dealt with in one sleep session. So we've been taking lots of naps to recover.


Now that our bodies, minds and spirits are getting back to normal, I started getting the possibility to get back to my normal activities. I really missed blogging. I don't know if we will have a blog post published daily but I really want to get back to my daily blogging schedule. So I'll make efforts to do so.

On my YouTube channel, I made a video explaining why I have been on and off YouTube. Also, I had a pertinent question about Blogging in Cameroon so I made another video talking about how I feel lonely because I don't see any other personal lifestyle bloggers in Cameroon.

Here are the links to these vital videos for you to watch:

Why I have been on and off YouTube

So many stories to tell but few tellers


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment