F Why Women Don't Support Women - My Local Adventures Blog

Why Women Don't Support Women

I was brainstorming on my content the other day and in the course of that my mind wandered off for a while. I was actually thinking about what value or plus I want to bring to the women who read my posts. Then this topic came to my mind and I started talking to myself (I do that a lot). I actually enjoyed the conversation and felt I should share it with you.


Why Women Don't Support Women


Why Women Don't Support Women

This problem started way back when women had no voice or right to do the things they wanted to do. Women got used to thinking low of not just themselves as individuals but also their fellow women.


This went on for years and years and women just got used to not seeing themselves going places or becoming better. Women rather got used to talking more about their problems, their struggles their difficulties and less about their dreams, successes or power. 


That is why when a woman's life changes for the better her fellow women around her could feel jealous and may want to pull her down. that's why women are constantly competing against each other in life and achievements like marriage, jobs, kids and social status.


One woman's success makes another woman feel more inferior and left behind. For ages, women have not been able to see and believe in their own abilities. They have gotten used to misery. They have gotten used to adapting to difficulty and have continuously measured their strength by their ability to endure their problems and not by overcoming them completely.


Even though there is a new generation of women who were born when the world has improved on the respect for women's rights, this mindset hasn't been eliminated. When are still used to misery, pain and suffering as well as limiting ourselves in other ways? 


This mindset has put us in a place where we feel jealousy and envy and don't want to support each other for fear that one woman's success will expose or highlight our inferiority or failure. 


We need to stop this and realize that one woman being successful doesn't take anything from another. 


We need to support and learn from each other to grow. We all have different paths in life and one woman may want a flourishing career while the other wants a thriving home. It doesn't make the homemaker a failure or the career woman a difficult person.


Let's start to support each other and let go of our limiting beliefs about ourselves.


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment