F What it takes to be stylish | OOTD - My Local Adventures Blog

What it takes to be stylish | OOTD

These days I have been making the effort to step out stylish and as a mother, fashion and style have a different meaning.

What it takes to be stylish | OOTD

To be stylish you need to have the following items in your wardrobe:


- a pair of heels

- a statement bag 

- clothes that mask your imperfections
 
- a neat hairdo

What it takes to be stylish | OOTD

As a mom, I'm still getting used to finding my style again. When motherhood was still intense I would only dress to be comfortable and I wouldn't want to wear things that will stress me. 


But now that I've got more time, I am putting a little conscious effort into looking good fashionwise.

What it takes to be stylish | OOTD

I'm only learning to get comfortable in heels again and finding clothes that flatter my body is not easy but I make the effort because I want to get back to my stylish self. 

What it takes to be stylish | OOTD

Finding statement pieces is not easy either but when I find one it feels amazing!

Like this bag which I love so much.

What it takes to be stylish | OOTD

What it takes to be stylish | OOTD

This outfit is not only stylish but comfortable (apart from the shoes lol ). Without the heels, I can wear it with simple slippers and still look stylish because of these palazzo trousers. The colour and the style of the trouser is what I like the most.

What it takes to be stylish | OOTD

CONVERSATION

2 Comments:

  1. Coucou Ngumabi,
    Très jolie tenue, pratique n'importe où. J'adore ton petit sac. Belle journée ma belle, bisous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Anita ❤️. Belle journée à toi aussi. Bisou ma belle

      Delete