F Dear African Men, We (African Women) Need To Be Seduced - Too. - My Local Adventures Blog

Dear African Men, We (African Women) Need To Be Seduced - Too.

Over time, I've realised that it's so easy to relate seduction only to women. But how about men? Women are often the ones trying to seduce and keep men by all means. And the guys are just always chilled, watching her trying to work out her butt to make it sexy for him, to be skilled and cultured just to keep the flame of the relationship burning.


But most times, once the guy has got the girl, he really doesn't put in any more work to make sure he stays as romantic and cheerful as when he was courting her. I think men need to put some more work into seducing women too.

So dear men, we need to be seduced - too.


Dear Men, We (Women) Need To Be Seduced - Too.

Seduction should come from both sides of the relationship - male and female. I don't know about you but I get bored and tired when I'm not seduced. 

I love a man who loves to take care of his body. It's sexy! He must not be the show-off type but let him love his body enough to want to maintain those abs or that flat tummy. Just like women make the effort to do the same.

On most blogs and articles about how to seduce a man, there is always the tip asking women to be confident in order to be sexy. How about male confidence for a woman to find that sexy? 

How about putting on tight and short boxers while at home? Or to bed? Let's see some sexy, firm, black (or white) masculine butt and have a peep of the things we often only get to feel. 

Huh, ladies? Isn't that sexy?

How about doing sexy things to catch our attention? I still want to see you look at me like you did when you first saw me, or on our first rendezvous, or the amazement I saw on your face when I first smiled at you, laughed or said yes to our first date.

We need to see it again. And again! Because that's what we fell in love with. That's what keeps us awake all night...yeah, thinking of how much you were looking forward to spending time with us. 

Hold, carry, play, stare, caress, cuddle, love and just seduce us. For Christ's sake, it's not a crime!

Women deserve to be seduced just as men get seduced by women. We need men to make that effort for us.


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment