F How my blog has grown and changed these past months - My Local Adventures Blog

How my blog has grown and changed these past months

It's the end of the year and while I reflect on a lot of things one of them has to be my blog. This blog. 


Blogging this year, in general, has not been as consistent as I wished but I tried my best to have at least one post a month so I'm grateful for that level of consistency. 

In terms of direction or niche, if I should call it so, my blog is still a lifestyle blog which has content that is expressed from the mind of an ambitious African woman who is a mom, an entrepreneur, a social activist and a woman empowerment enthusiast. 

I had planned this year to try something new on the blog by separating some of the content to create new blogs with a specific niche. I did this and managed it for a few months but it really didn't work for me so I reunited all my content again. I feel happy about it and I'm thinking about the way forward.

I wish to share more content that I feel is useful for ambitious African women when it comes to lifestyle - fashion, beauty, food and most importantly personal development. 

I also look forward to increasing my blog views which are regularly between 3000 - 5000 per month and getting more African countries to join the list of my top viewers. Most times I get my highest views from The US, Nigeria, Cameroon and Ghana and lately countries like Sweden, Israel and Germany have been coming through. It's also a pleasure to see countries like Egypt,  South Africa and Kenya join the list from time to time. Hopefully my content next year is even more interesting for you guys to keep returning.

I want to give a specific shout-out to one of my blog readers who also follows me on Instagram and doesn't keep it to herself that she loves my blog. Thanks, @ginas95 (her Instagram handle) for reading my blog and for your support. It means a lot to me and makes my work worth it when you tell me you love my blog. I'm glad you found my blog useful and that you love it.

Also to everyone who reads, comments, shares my blog posts or even my videos on youtube or liked my posts on other social media platforms, I'm so grateful for your support. Thank you. 

Here are my social media handles if you want to follow me there and engage more with my posts. 


I'm preparing more helpful and entertaining posts for you guys this new year and I'm looking forward to having a better year in your company.

Happy new year in advance and take care of yourself.

Ngumabi, happy new year 2022, 2023

Bisou 😘


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment