F Navigating 2022 | A quick glance at my 2022 journey - My Local Adventures Blog

Navigating 2022 | A quick glance at my 2022 journey

2022 started on an exciting note for me but with time turned out to be very challenging.


It wasn't easy to balance family life and career as I was putting more effort into growing my content creation platforms - blogs, youtube channels, and social media and carrying out my community manager and social activist duties. 

It was also a challenge financially as expenses increased and prices of basic necessities hiked.

The confusion of which direction to take my brand lingered for long and fears of if my dreams will come true were also present. 

But I'm proud to say I made it through the year successfully and I'm proud of my journey despite the ups and downs. I'm proud of my decisions especially the hard ones, the persistence, dedication, thinking and rethinking of my strategy which has pushed me this far. 

I'm proud of the reward that came in form of increasing blog views, video views, radio show guest appearances, making it to the list of top ten Cameroonian bloggers to follow in 2022 and the positive impact my content is making in the lives of people. 

That's a summary of  2022 for me. How would you describe yours?

Navigating 2022 | A quick glance at my 2022 journey




CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment