F Blogging || How To Use Your Blog Reader List To Get More Comments - My Local Adventures Blog

Blogging || How To Use Your Blog Reader List To Get More Comments

There's this feature on Blogger called 'Reader list' which I have been using for a while now. It serves the purpose of putting all your favourite blogs or blogs you follow in one place and it automatically updates when these blogs post new content.


I use it to follow blogs that I love reading and commenting on and this has been such an amazing tool when it comes to finding inspiration and getting blog traffic.

Blogging || How To Use Your Blog Reader List To Get More Comments

It is not a direct traffic provider but it helps you have all the content of blogs which I want to comment on in one place. I check my reader list daily to find new content to read and comment on so that I can have more traffic to my blog and interact with other bloggers.

It also helps me follow up on what other bloggers are currently up to or doing and this is a great inspiration for me to keep blogging. It helps me to find new ideas and see how to improve my blog too.

The Reader List tool on Blogger is found on the right of your dashboard. You can get the links of blogs you like to follow and add as many as you want to your list so that you stay in touch and are inspired by your favourite blogs.







Hope you find this feature useful. Comment below and leave a link to your blog so that I can add you to my reading list.

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment