F How We Spent New Year's Day - My Local Adventures Blog

How We Spent New Year's Day

Happy New year. Congratulations to you on seeing the new year. 

You made it to the new year and that's worth celebrating. How was your St Sylvester night? I spent mine on a bus to Tangui from Bamenda.

How We Celebrated New Year's Day 

How We Spent New Year's Day


We travelled back to Tangui on the 31st of December and arrived at 2am. It was a long journey but Thank God we got home safe. Upon arrival, we slept and started preparations to celebrate our entering the New Year.

On the menu, we had fried chicken, fried fish with stew accompanied by fried ripe plantain and 'boboloh'. 

After cooking we all ate and rested for the rest of the day. My daughter wore her cute new dress and shoes and we took some pictures.

It was a nice cool day. I made a video of how we cooked for the day. You can watch it below.

Christmas at my grandparents' was great and chilled as well. It's amazing how I enjoyed the chilled version of this festive season.

I hope you celebrated the birth of Christ and the New Year well.

My greatest wish for you is that you have the best year ever and may all that you lost last year come to you double this year. Have a fabulous and very prosperous new year.

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment