F Wishing You A Wonderful Week Ahead | Small Talk - My Local Adventures Blog

Wishing You A Wonderful Week Ahead | Small Talk

I'm currently listening to many songs but the one I was listening to while starting to write this post is No stars by Daré. It's amazing jazz. 


Wishing You A Wonderful Week Ahead And Some Small Talk


Today is Sunday and I'm trying to make it a chilled one. My week has been a stressful one even up till Saturday. I'm adapting to a new job and it's not easy sometimes. It's still in my domain and passion of social media but it's in a domain I am not used to. I have tried my hand at it but gave up a few times because it is quite demanding. But this time I'm trying to adapt and learn from it. I also need the extra income so we need to make this work.


If you read my post on the weather, you will understand that the rains have been playing with us these days in yaounde. But yesterday it rained like it meant business and this morning it felt good to wake up to a fresh environment. I hope the rain stays consistent this time.


Talking about being consistent, I missed going for my walk yesterday. I mentioned in this post here that I go for daily walks to care for my mental health. I believe it was caused by the rain and work.


Apart from the rain and work that have been occupying me this week, I have been really occupied with the thoughts of what to do with my hair. I feel like my current hairdo is overdue and I want to change it but I don't know what style to do. I have been going back and forth between raster (braids) or another pass-meche (cornrows). My head is paining from thinking about it. I finally just decided to not change my hairstyle for at least another month. But a moment ago I still felt like doing my hair. I'm just confused.


Wishing You A Wonderful Week Ahead | Small Talk


One thing I wasn't confused about doing today was making breakfast. We did some general food shopping yesterday and among the things we bought were some bananas. Today it inspired me to make some banana puff-puff or beignets as I called it in this post where I shared the recipe. We ate our delicious banana puff-puff with some cornflour pap or fufu pap. It's been ages since I ate fufu pap so I enjoyed it.


Banana puff-puff, beignets, baby, banane, Cameroon, Cameroun

Fufu pap, nigerian, Cameroonian, Cameroun,bbh


I'm happy I had the time to talk with you guys today. I want us to go to our daily blog posts but at some point, I just didn't know what to say to you guys. Since my blog is about my lifestyle, thoughts and knowledge I just felt there was nothing new happening for me to tell. My life is made up of breastfeeding, diapers changing, work and worrying about my financial future. It feels like a routine most times that could be boring if you keep hearing me talk about the same things all the time. But I intend to find the little details that make my day or week and share them with you. Like I did in this post. 


If you have some time you can check out my youtube channel where I have lifestyle vlogs and personal development videos for African women. I also recently uploaded a vlog about my journey to having my second baby by CS. And while you are at it do subscribe if you like my content. Thank you.


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment