F Let's Talk About The Weather - My Local Adventures Blog

Let's Talk About The Weather

I enjoyed the cold weather today. It rained a little yesterday. Today we had no sun and no rain weather. 


Let's Talk About The Weather


It felt good to put on warm clothes. Something I haven't done in a while. We have had days of excess heat lately. It's not been easy to fall asleep in the heat. I'm glad the weather has changed.




When it's cold or rainy I always want to get into bed and watch a video, movie or read interesting blogposts. Like this awesome post about parenting: Parenting isn't meant to be easy. The post is so real and true. If you are looking for an accurate description of what parenting is then you should read it whether you are a parent or not. I hope you love it like I did.

It was nice talking to you about the weather in Yaounde.


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment