F Buying toileteries | Setting up my home office | And being a guest on a radio show - My Local Adventures Blog

Buying toileteries | Setting up my home office | And being a guest on a radio show

I hope you guys are doing well and staying safe from the pandemic.

As you guys already know we moved to a new house and now that we have our new space I did a little shopping which was for toiletries. It just felt right to get us some new stuff to make our bodies and our new bathrooms smell good. 

Buying toileteries | Setting up my home office | And being a guest on a radio show

The special items among what I got were the toothbrush and toothpaste for kids of 0-2 years for my daughter. I'm glad that I found that because I was looking for a soft toothbrush for her and a toothpaste suitable for her age. Thank God I found it.

Another good news is I started working in my home office. It feels good to have my own working space. I just have a table and my desktop in it. I hope to get more equipment for it with time.

Buying toileteries | Setting up my home office | And being a guest on a radio show

The most exciting thing that has happened to me this week is my being a guest on Channel Africa (SABC).

Buying toileteries | Setting up my home office | And being a guest on a radio show

The program I was on is called "Live Well" and the host is Palesa Tau and we talked about childbirth.

Click the link below to listen.


Those are my updates guys. Hope your week is going well. 



CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment