F Life update | We moved to a new house - My Local Adventures Blog

Life update | We moved to a new house

Receive warm greetings from my family in our new home. 

Yes, we moved out of our studio to a two-bedroom apartment and I am so excited about this. I'm also so grateful to God for providing this blessing to us. 

Need I mention that moving is not easy? OMG it's so stressful. But thank God we did it with some help.

This time during our house search we took into consideration:


- the neighbourhood (is it a residential area?)

- proximity to the road

- the houses (are they beautiful houses there?)

- the proximity of the neighbours (for less noise)

- proximity to work and commercial centres

- our budget

Most of all we wanted a house that was newly constructed that way we can avoid a lot of repairs and maintenance problems.

It's not easy to find all the things you seek but we are blessed to have a place that ticks most of these points to an extent. So we can't really complain.

We mostly changed houses because of the need for bigger space. I needed more space for my business goods and tools and even working space. It's true I am making plans to sell most of them in these coming weeks because it has almost filled the kids.






My home office

The bathroom is bigger and modern



Me in my bedroom

We have more space now. The rooms are bigger and the wardrobes too. We are still to equip the house so most of the rooms are still empty. We put the bed we used to use in the kid's room because we intend to buy another bed for the main bedroom. Also, we will get a bunk bed for the kids and equip the living room too.

This is going to be quite a journey for us and I'm looking forward to all the excitement that comes with buying new things.

That's the news I wanted to share with you.

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment