F Life lately | Settling in and living life - My Local Adventures Blog

Life lately | Settling in and living life

I've been updating my social media pages and reviewing my "about me page" on the blog lately. I realized that every time I write a new bio I feel trapped in it because of my desire to niche down so much. Knowing that I am a human being who has many interests and wants to share various experiences, I decided to stick to being a lifestyle blogger who can talk about anything and everything for information and entertainment.


Many little nice and fun things have been happening and I'll just share the photos with you.

Life lately | Settling in and living life
I found a bakery that makes this cake that I totally love. It is freshly baked every time I buy it and it's so yummy.

Been having a huge appetite too for freshly boiled groundnuts. The season is almost over and I'm catching by buying it and eating often.

My last shopping for toiletries. 

Food 

Yummy meal. I love cooking and eating green this way.

Food for the weather. I cooked this okro soup on a cold morning. Okro in cold weather is the best combo.

Me in my new home office 

Good Cameroonian breakfast

I suddenly bought food for my five-month-old son though I planned to start giving him solids a six months 

I harvested and ate the biggest tomatoes from my garden so far

And I tasted terrific coffee

I bought a table and chair for my kids and it's now my daughter's favourite place

Wondering if I should undo the braids or keep them longer

Lastly, we hosted a "Njangi" meeting in our new home for the first time. It was exciting despite the workload. Hosting is not easy. I'm glad I had people to help me as I would have had a hard time doing that while caring for the kids. 

That has how life has been lately for me. I hope life is treating you well too. Please share with me your experiences lately. 

CONVERSATION

2 Comments: