F Brainstorming through a distracting week - My Local Adventures Blog

Brainstorming through a distracting week

Hope you are doing well.


Life has not been easy. So many responsibilities and obligations (primarily financial) but God has been faithful.

Brainstorming through a distracting week

I've been doing a lot of brainstorming about how to go about life and business. You know when things change you have to change with it. You have to step up and also modify plans in order to meet up. 

I made a significant change with one of my blogs which I will share with you in the days ahead. It was a sudden decision and I love the idea because it has given me peace of mind.

To take my mind off the stress of brainstorming, I've been watching the third season of 'Madame Monsieur' on A+. It's an interesting series and I like it. But what I don't understand is why Cameroonians criticize it so much.

Another thing I'm not liking is the reaction of people towards the viral video of Tenor and Eunice who fought after a dispute or breakup. Tenor was violated in the video and most people are making fun of it because he is a man. I must confess that when I heard about what happened I thought it was just another 'Buzz' as that is what artists do now to market their work. When I saw the video I was shocked to see that it was true. In pictures, they seemed like a happy couple but in reality, one person was dying in that relationship. This confirms my thoughts when I see perfect couple pictures on the internet. I always ask myself if these perfect-looking couples even quarrel. That's a reminder that we should be careful with who we see as couple goals because you never can tell how things are working for them.

A lot of viral news has come out this week already. I hope I can stay focused enough on my goals this week.

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment