F 5 New Year Resolutions Worth Sticking To - My Local Adventures Blog

5 New Year Resolutions Worth Sticking To

Happy New Year!


This is my first post of the year and I am so excited. I know that I have kind of been kinda low key this festive season on my blog especially but it was necessary. I had a little retreat where I put in place a number of things in order in my life so that my new year can be lit. This involved a lot of background work on myself and my surrounding businesses. 

And after brainstorming and searching, I came up with new goals or resolutions (if you prefer) I want to achieve for the year.

It may sound old fashion to still talk about new year resolutions because most of us don't do anything to achieve them or give up too soon. But it isn't fun to start a new year with nothing to look forward to achieving. By the way, if you drift away from your resolutions over time (which happens to many people), all you have to do is get back on track.

5 New Year Resolutions Worth Sticking To

New year resolutions are necessary and here are a few worth sticking with this new year.


1. Staying Fit & Healthy

Staying healthy and fit means that we have more time and energy to work towards having a successful year. Eat more vegetables, exercise more and drink more water for example. Imagine a year with no hospital consultation or pharmacy bills. Health is everything and it's very wise to make a resolution to stay healthy.

2. Being Happy


Choose to be happy throughout the year. Happiness is a choice. Make that choice now to have a year full of good memories. This resolution is worth keeping because happiness is a personal thing. You can't rely on others to be happy.

3. Facing Your Fears


I didn't realise how this resolution is worth sticking to until I tried it. Facing your fears is liberating! It's like coming out of a prison you put yourself in. It makes you want to achieve greater things as well as face more of your fears.

4. Develop Yourself


Develop and improve yourself to become a better version of yourself. Fill yourself up with knowledge. Discover who you are. Improve the areas you don't like about yourself. Develop your self-confidence. Discover your worth. Love yourself.

5. Spread More Love & Kindness


Show love to others. Show kindness in your own little way. This will go a long way to help those around you to find joy and happiness too. This is will go a long way to heal the world.

These are the new year's resolutions I think are worth sticking to this year. What are your plans for the new year?

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment