F My weekend spa routine at home - My Local Adventures Blog

My weekend spa routine at home

I have been practising some more self-love lately and one of the things I have added to my list recently is relaxation and spa time on the weekend. 


During this time, I take care of and appreciate myself in so many ways that it gives me only positive vibes and fills all the energy drained during the week.

My spa moments are also good for my skin and health. 

Today, I want to share with you how I relax through my weekend after a good and busy week.

How I relax and spa at home


1. Meditation


A few minutes of meditation to maintain a positive attitude. I give myself some positive talk, self-appreciation and self-forgiveness. This is liberating and increases my confidence.

2. Face Care and Teatime


How to Relax & Spa at Home on the Weekend, kamille tea, eau thermique, thermal water

I take time to clean and treat my face with my favourite face products. This is accompanied by some wonderful smelling Kamille tea

3. Body Care


How to Relax & Spa at Home on the Weekend, hair removal creams

After my face is done, I give my under-arms a good shave. Shaving reduces the possibility of sweat odours during the coming week. So I have to do it properly if I want to smell good.

How to Relax & Spa at Home on the Weekend, sea salt

Then I do a full body scrub to eliminate all impurities and dead skin cells I accumulated throughout the week. I use sea salt and a soft maize scrub to make my skin glow.

How to Relax & Spa at Home on the Weekend, balea body lotion, yves rocher, hand cream

After a good rinse, it's time to hydrate. I use a general hydrating body lotion then I use a hand and foot cream for my hands and legs.

4. Breakfast





How to Relax & Spa at Home on the Weekend, breakfast, carrot salad, bread toast, kamille tea, lime, food, cameroon food blogger

I treat myself to a yummy weekend breakfast. I have more time to eat so I don't rush over my weekend breakfast.

5. Mani & Pedicure time



It's now time to change my nail polish to a new colour. I simply apply the nail polish I want and I am good to go for the weekend.

CONVERSATION

4 Comments:

  1. Ahh this sounds SO amazing! Love it!

    xx Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I love to take a bubble bath, read a good book and pamper myself after it. So relaxing :)
    XO
    www.lifeofmissg.com

    ReplyDelete