F 10 Love Songs That Marked My Teenage Years - My Local Adventures Blog

10 Love Songs That Marked My Teenage Years

Have you heard a love song and felt your heart start to ache and melt with its melody?

There were some love songs I loved so much while I was a teenager that kept me paralyzed while they played. I would start to sing it and won't even finish the words because I got touched and carried away by the deep meaning of the words or the cool-sweet melody.

That's quite deep I know. But no jokes. These songs made me feel some very deep feelings.


Which love songs are these?


10 Love Songs That Marked My Teenage Years


Love Songs That Marked My Teenage Year


1. Donell Jones - This Love


2. Keath Sweat - Not Ready


3. LSG - Love Hurts


4. Tyrese - How You Gonna Act Like That


5. LeAnn Rimes - How Do I Live Without You


6. Tony Braxton - In The Late Of Night


7. Brandy - Almost Doesn't Count


8. Joe - No One Else Comes Close 


9. Baby Face - Reason for Breathing


10. Mariah Carrey - My All


Bonus: 

KC & Joe Joe - Tell me it's real


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment