F Wild Thoughts I Had about Relationships as a Teenager - My Local Adventures Blog

Wild Thoughts I Had about Relationships as a Teenager

I can hear Riri singing in wild thoughts in my ear right now lol. 

I want to share with you a few 'wild' thoughts I used to have as a teenager concerning relationships.

Actually, they are more on the romantic side and thinking about them reminded me of Rihana's song wild thoughts.

My teenage self was inexperienced with relationships and could only dream of them. 

Me spending loads of time with myself could have influenced that. I am an introvert and life is a repeat because I live almost every life scene in my head before it happens. 

I also watched tv a lot and my favourite shows were the Brazillian series and Romantic music videos.

Most of all I read many romantic novels - Mills & Boon, Harlequin and Historical romance.

My Wild Thoughts


Wild Thoughts I Had about Relationships as a Teenager

1. Looking through the window, lost in thought, my lover comes, holds me from behind, squeezes me in his arms and I smile grabbing his arms around me.


Ha! Need I elaborate? This is the most romantic thought that haunted me. Maybe it still does. This dream has happened a number of times but not exactly the same way that I imagined it.

I wasn't standing by a window most of the times it happened but I think it's one of those moments that I can not get enough


2. Pulled and kissed preferably while I'm walking away.


I don't how many of us ladies are guilty of this. Please indicate in the comment section if you have imagined being pulled and insisted to be kissed by your dream guy because he couldn't wait any longer. 


3. Imagine a cute celebrity I like wooing me and fighting every obstacle till he gets me


Dreaming is free and I made use of it. I could have Brad Pit, Eddy Murphy, Tyrese Gibson, Keath Sweat and Usher as I wanted, when I wanted and how I wanted. 

Sorry, I know they are older now but I'm a 90s babe and those were some of my celebrity crushes then. 


4. Melting in the arms of my crush, clinging to and exploring his perfect body as he plants his first kiss on my lips.


That's how I imagine my first kiss. Turned out I didn't even like it when it happened. I was even too scared to return it not to talk of digging into the kisser's body that was far from what I dreamt of.

Let's leave it there. It may not have happened as I thought, but those were really lovely moments in my head. 

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment