F How Wet Wipes Made My Face Beautiful - My Local Adventures Blog

How Wet Wipes Made My Face Beautiful

How I started using wet wipes on my face is a long story and it has made positive changes on my skin.

How Did Wet Wipes Make My Face Beautiful?


It cleaned out all dirt and impurities from my face

Wet wipes cleaned my face deeply. They wipe out dust particles and dead cells from my face at a deeper level.


It prevented me from having acne and blackheads

A clean face has fewer chances of developing acne. Most acne is caused by dirt that found it's way under your skin.

Because of wet wipes, I moisturized my face more often

I had to moisturize every time I wiped and this made my face glow.



It made my face look fresh and young

While wiping I was giving my face a light massage which helps me clear out wrinkles and look younger. Also, the wetness of the wipes brings freshness to my face.

How I used my wet wipes


I used my wipes in the morning when I got out of bed and before I went to sleep at night on most days.


The results were really amazing to me because my makeup game is more on the natural side. I don't wear foundation and I use just baby powder on my face so I really want my natural skin to be glowing and smooth.



What I realized was:



- I discovered that my face needed a deep cleaning to avoid skin problems.

- I also discovered that washing my face with soap wasn't enough to remove all the dirt on my face. 

I wiped my face after I washed it and still found dirt on it. Water and soap are not enough.

That's how I used wet baby wipes for better skin. 


CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment